- Building Energy Efficiency and Indoor Air Quality
- The Forensic Analysis of Petroleum Contamination
- Let’s Make Dry Ice Ice Cream!
- What Makes Rockets Fly?
- Momentum in Baseball and Bowling
- Mold, Water and Building Code
- Building Science
- Indoor Air Quality
Todd Crawford makes science simple, elegant and entertaining, whether he is making dry ice, ice cream or explaining the indoor air dynamics that lead to mold in buildings.
As a chemist working on indoor air quality and health, he has managed to educate audiences ranging from engineers to industrial hygienists to real estate professionals.
Crawford brings practical experiments to life for all types of audiences – as an example: demonstrating momentum with bowling balls and exploding balloons with dry ice!