- Inner qualities vital to accomplishing, valuing, committing to, and enjoying work
- Tough-Love, no-bull, limit-pushing program for people under pressure.
Tom E. Payne in various aspects of management for a Fortune 100 company, dedicated to improving organizational productivity – individual by individual.
Taking advantage of his background and experiences, Tom works primarily with people who want control and organizations who want commitment.
Tom has spent more than 6000 hours delivering high-impact programs to thousands of people in more than 100 organizations, both nationally and internationally.
He has written more than 50 magazine articles, and has been a frequent guest on numerous radio interview programs.
His mission of improving organizational productivity individual by individual, Tom has written four books.
Tom Payne is a top business motivator and philosopher who brings to his work the enthusiasm and dedication of a true believer.
His presentations deal with serious personal and professional issues, but as hard as he tries, he is not always able to remain “grave and somber” while dealing with them.
Humor is used to illustrate various points and stories are told to lighten heavy subjects.
When attending Tom’s programs be prepared to laugh, to be involved, to think and to grow.
Books by Tom E. Payne
- From the Inside Out: How to Create and Survive a Culture of Change
- A Company of One: The Power of Independence in the Workplace
- FutureWork: Five Rules for a New Game
- Quotes for a Changing Workplace