- No-nonsense approach to the management of third-party reimbursement has been implemented in thousands of dental practices across the country.
- Dental Insurance & Reimbursement Management
- Procedure Coding & Clinical Documentation
- Myth-Busting Practice Management
- Fraud Detection Investigation & Prosecution
- Patient Financial Arrangements & Agreements
- State & Federal Compliance Training & Implementation
Tom M. Limoli, Jr., BSCJ, (Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice) has assisted dental offices in streamlining the reimbursement process.
Limoli,’s no-nonsense approach to the management of third-party reimbursement has been implemented in thousands of dental practices across the country.
Tom Limoli, Jr. is the prevailing expert on proper coding and administration of dental insurance benefit claims.
Limoli, has assisted dental offices in streamlining the insurance reimbursement process.
Following his work with the U.S. Treasury Department’s Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, Limoli has actively investigated fraudulent claims for the insurance industry, as well as numerous other third-party fiduciaries.
He is a licensed private investigator and a member of the American Association of Dental Consultants, the Academy of Dental Management Consultants.
Books by Tom M. Limoli, Jr., BSCJ