- Physical comedy, animated movement, strong character abilities.
- Combinations presented with physical comedy and dance.
- Balancing on a rola bola while balancing a pencil on nose and spinning a tray
- Top hat manipulations
- Unicycling mini – six footer
- Corporate event entertainment
Tom Rolls, physical comedy skills, character portrayal, top hat manipulation with cool body moves, juggling / balancing and / or announcing and presenting.
World class juggling,
Tai Chi sword,
World class body movement,
Clown makeup application,
Fight scenes- comedic or dramatic.
Tom was a Ringling Bros. Juggling Teacher, a whirlwind of venues including two years exclusive at Rio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas and appearances at MGM, Caesar’s Palace, Bally’s and Venetian all in Las Vegas.
Tom was cast as a teacher (Extra) at Dillon High on NBC’s “Friday Night Lights” and is in several episodes in the first three seasons.
A “Spuradical Player” for years at a vaudeville theater named Salado Silver Spur Theater Tom performed as several comedic characters and variety acts in hundreds of shows.
Tom Rolls has appeared on NBC, Disney Channel, FOX, MTV, Discovery, TLC, and Travel Channel.