- Black Ink: Cashflow Management Secrets Your Accountant Never Shared
- If General Patton Ran your Business
- CVS: Cause, Viral & Social Marketing
- The Magic 8’s of Selling
- What it takes to be a 5 star business
- When your management style isn’t working and your employees are either
- Keys To Building Strong Small Businesses
- Characteristics of a Successful Business!
- Break the chain store habit!
Tom Shay, is a fourth-generation merchant with management experience, and with the “nuts and bolts” necessary to improve the operation and profitability of your businesses.
Tom has created continuing education programs for many retail organizations and helping many small businesses through challenging times.
Tom has authored six books on small business.
Tom Shay provides the tools necessary for small businesses to be successful; not by just working harder and working longer hours but rather by providing tools by which people can make intelligent decisions about the many aspects of their businesses;
How can you get more business from your existing customers?
What about staff turnover, which costs time and money to resolve?
How do you increase the return on your investment?
Your desire may be to develop long-term relationships with your accounts that are not based on your having the best price.
Surely, you are disappointed when you are asked, “So, what is your price for…?”
We show you how to develop accounts that see your company as a necessary component to the success of their business.
Success is measured only by the achievements of those who are the participants.
Books by Tom Shay
- 100 Profits +Plus Ideas for Power Promoting Your Retail Business
- 100 Profits +Plus Ideas for Power Managing Your Retail Business
- EZ Cashflow Cash Management Software for Independent Retailers