- If you wanna have fun, go someplace else
- Programs on communications, leadership, stress, teamwork, management skills and customer service
- Customer Service for Champions
- Communications is Key For Good Customer Relations
- The Importance of Attitude and Enthusiasm
- Introduction to Personality Styles
- Reasons Why Great Leaders Are Great Communicators
- How Good Listening Skills are a Major Part of Successful Communicating
- How to Communicate With Different Personalities
Your group will benefit from Tom “Sky” Skibosh’s years of business management experience. He uses his unique sense of humor and background in his programs on communications, leadership, stress, teamwork, management skills and customer service to show you how to be successful in life, while still having fun – in baseball terms – how to “Be A Hit and Have A Ball!”
A familiar face in the area as sports editor of Community Newspapers, Sky has also had the opportunity to work with business leaders, media members and Hall of Fame athletes during his 19 years as Public Relations Director.
As a sports editor and columnist for Community Newspapers, handling special publications.
Books by Tom Skibosh