- A New Way of Working
- Manage Energy Not Time: The Science of High Performance
- Leading in the Storm: Generating Positive Energy in Tough Times
Tony Schwartz helps individuals and organizations fuel energy, focus and productivity by harnessing the science of high performance. He helps individuals and organizations transform the way they work.
Tony: Describes the impact of the Energy Project curriculum on engagement and performance at three Fortune 100 companies.
He was a reporter for the New York Times, an Associate Editor at Newsweek, a staff writer at New York and Esquire magazines and a columnist for Fast Company.
Tony has delivered programs to audiences around the world and has done leadership work with senior executives at dozens of companies including Sony, Credit Suisse, Ford, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Wachovia, Gillette, Barclays Capital, Deutsche Bank, as well as the Cleveland Clinic, Harvard Business School, the National Security Agency, the Conference Board and the Center for Creative Leadership.
Books by Tony Schwartz
- The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy Not Time
- The Way We’re Working Isn’t Working: The Four Forgotten Needs that Energize Great Performance
- The Art of the Deal
- What Really Matters: Searching for Wisdom in America