- The New Diary, Using a Modern Journal for Self-Guidance
- Stress in the Workplace: Making It Work for You
- Structuring True Life Stories
- How to Write What You Dare Not Say
- Expanding Your Creativity at Any Age
- Selling You Story for Fame and Fortune and Other Good Alternatives
- Finding the Individual Myth in Your Life
- Discovering Story in Your Life as a Healing Process
- The Spritual Mystery of Success and Failure
Tristine Rainer has taught writing programs to a diverse array of notable clients. In addition to having published her own creative works of fiction and non-fiction, she has written and produced many films for television.
Books by Tristine Rainer, Ph.D.
- Your Life as Story – Discovering the
- The New Diary – How to Use a Journal for Self-Guidance
- How to Use a Journal for Self-Guidance and Expanded Creativity