- We do a lot of things in business based on old, outdated practices the way it’s always been done. It might not ruin your business, or even prevent you from growing your business
- Building a Money-Making Brand
- Marketing from the Inside Out
- The most expensive piece of equipment you own is an empty chair. Success in foodservice & hospitality all boils down to attracting guests and keeping them coming back.
- Define new profit potential · Employ proactive pricing strategies · Selling high profit items · Master menu engineering · Differentiate your concept · Analyze menu psychology
- You’ll learn how to prioritize responsibilities without increased stress, burn-out or chaos.
Tucker W. “Bill” Main is a nationally recognized financial and foodservice management consultant, having served over 350 clients in 37 states and Canada. He has a BS degree in Economics. Bill has years of foodservice operations experience, starting with the famed Henry Africa’s. He developed and owned three restaurants during his career, the latest being The Shore Bird, a Cape Cod-style seafood restaurant. The Shore Bird was recognized as one of the most successful and profitable restaurants in the United States.
Bill was an active board member of the California Restaurant Association a Ph.D. in Foodservice–with an emphasis in common sense. Main discovered that the success of every foodservice operation is based on a myriad of trade secrets–insider knowledge, proprietary shortcuts, and bits of wisdom. His “best practices” template of successful foodservice operation has been widely acclaimed as the definitive approach to both survival and prosperity. His specialty is brand development and aligning brand promise with brand delivery.
Bill Main is well known to the trade media, contributing author and regular columnist to Nations Restaurant News, Restaurants & Institutions, Restaurant Business, Restaurant Hospitality and many others. He has written three books and authored dozens of published articles over the last 20 years.
Considered to be one of the 5 top foodservice speakers in America, Bill has developed programs for state restaurant associations, club managers distributors, corporate hotels and restaurant clients.