- Supporting Children who have ADHD & other disruptive behavior disorders
- You Can Succeed: Motivating Children to Achieve their dreams
- Critical Issues in the Education of African-American Children
- Children of Divorce: Supporting Children through the hard times
- Natigating the World of Special Education
- Effective Discipline Strategies for At-Risk Children
- The Importance of Family: Strategies for raising psychologically-healthy children
- Does my child have dyslexia: Knowing the difference between challenges & disabilities
- What Can We Do? Community Intervention Strategies for at-risk children
Umar Abdullah Johnson is a Nationally Certified School Psychologist who is an expert in the area of educational and school psychology.
He specializes in diagnosing and treating educational disabilities in African-American children.
He has trained parents, church leaders, educators and community liaisons on a host of topics ranging from behavioral modification for ADHD and other behavioral disorders to preventing suicide.
A speaker at graduations, parent conferences and educational programs.