- Identify new tax deductions they are missing
- Prepare for the intensity of the upcoming tax season
- Reference hard-hitting and pertinent court cases
- Provide innovative solutions to complex tax issues
- Recognize potential client tax problems
- Plan for future tax legislation
Vernon Hoven is a practicing Certified Public Accountant with a Masters Degree in Taxation.
Vern practiced in public, governmental and corporate accounting fields before starting his own public accounting practice, a firm that grew to one of the largest.
Vern is also a nationally recognized tax lecturer, being a regular speaker for CPAs, Lawyers, and Realtors throughout the United States.
An AICPA national instructor, the Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Montana and Nebraska CPA Societies have all honored him.