- Advertising, Title: Bet You Can’t Draw Just One!
- Learning objectives: Comics: To gain an appreciation for this art form
- To realize the influence of comics on American life
- Where comic caricatures can lead you
- Learning objectives: Advertising: To have a better understanding of how to develop advertising concepts for print and television.
- Learning objectives: Advertising: To realize the most prestigious accomplishment can earn you an ADDY award.
- Caricatures for advertising & comic production
- Marvel Comics superhero comic strips: Rawhide Kid, Kid Colt & many mystery tales
- The Original Spiderman Series
Vic Carrabotta, Advertising agencies or comic book publications, are time sensitive which equates to money made or lost in the life of a production house. Vic provides a dying art form that he has been able to attach to his photographic memory, call it sketching, caricature drawings or storyboarding . It is considered an art form whether it is for an advertising agency or comic publication using his talents.
The focus of my session will be on the value of the comic strip and how it can develop into other, much needed areas of society. It can be symbolic filled with deeper meaning, used for public relations or solely as a form of entertainment.