- Develop individual potential
- Energize group dynamics
- Improve team and group interaction skills
- Help you succeed in developing potential, managing relationships effectively, and enhancing individual, team, and organizational performance
- New tool to energize your people and enhance their performance
- A fun innovative game for families who seek to Bridge the Gap of misunderstandings in communication
Vicki L. Barnes specializes in organizational development. Her reputation in team building and management consulting has attracted such clients as IBM, KPMG Peat Marwick, El Paso Natural Gas Company, and other Fortune 500 businesses.
Vicki has authored The People Skills Series, a training program that has been implemented nationally and internationally.
Vicki has been an educator for most of her adult life beginning as a classroom teacher. She is an experienced trainer and speaker to audiences in the corporate, education and non-profit arena.
She has a passion for helping groups or teams interact, relate and achieve their goals more effectively. Using her People Skills Series™, as the foundation for team building, she presents organizations with new techniques for successful interaction with each team members.
Books by Vicki L. Barnes