- Take Your Remodeling Company to a Higher Level of Success!
- What challenges are keeping you up at night?
- Bringing in the business you need?
- Competing against low-priced, non-professionals?
- Managing your team for peak performance?
- Knowing if you’re really making money or not?
Victoria L. Downing, CPBA, CPVA, CGP, authority in the remodeling industry. She has worked with professional remodelers to help them build strong, consistently profitable businesses.
Her goals is to continue to attract the best and brightest in the business to work together within the remodelers community for the success of all.
The remodelers understand the power that comes when working with peers in an open, structured environment. They bring so much to the table.
Specialties are helping small business owners improve their business management skills in such areas as marketing, financial management, strategic planning, employee management and more.
In addition, partnering with national and regional companies who wish to increase their sales to the very lucrative remodeling market.
Another specialty is building a Community by sincerly caring about the success of each individual.
She wishes for every business owner to have the passion that these folks have, and that, regardless of their line of work, they find the resources that these remodelers have found.
CPBA: Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst
CPVA: Certified Professional Values Analyst
CGP: Certified Green Professional NAHB
Certified Professional TriMetrix HD Analyst
Books by Victoria L. Downing, CPBA, CPVA, CGP
- Selling Remodeling: 9 Steps to Sales Success
- The Remodeler’s Marketing PowerPak
- Mastering the Business of Remodeling
- 101 PowerTips