- Full Speed Ahead: Olympic Story
- The Age of Speed: Eyes, Head, Heart formula for impact & influence
- New altitudes for peak performance – performance improvement
- Invinceable leadership – personal development
- Olympic techniques to ignite your vision
- A 5 step action plan to transform personal and workplace performance!
- Invincible Journey
- Being Invincible: Transform workplace Performance
- The key to a unique value proposition in every message, every time
Vincet T. Poscente, Peak Performance Strategist, Olympian, knows about focus, commitment, and defying the odds.
At age 26, he decided to take up speed skiing and pursue it competitively.
4 years later, he was vying for Gold in the Winter Olympics.
Vince is with his infectious energy, warmth, and humor, Vince makes each speech engagement as memorable as it is valuable.
Combining lessons from his remarkable Olympic experience with leadership insights from his highly successful business career, Vince has developed a series of proven strategies for attaining and sustaining peak performance, on both an individual and corporate level. Audiences learn how to apply his time-tested techniques to ignite their vision, execute their strategies, and eclipse their competition.
He may not still be clocking in under 16.5 seconds anymore, but he still can be found on skis and in a pink suit from time to time.
Retention and execution for increased ROI from your event:
Immersive Encounter is the number one trend in meetings and conventions. Bring information to life through music, visuals and experiential story telling. We’ve found Immersive Encounters create a different conference experience when you use Olympic music, interaction as if they are skiing down the mountain, energizing video clips and stories told as if your audience is experiencing the journey.
Keep your audience members engaged throughout the conference. A link between emotional impact and organization-wide execution.
During and after the event, he will deliver content designed to have a long term effect for higher retention and a significant return on investment.
When you combine all three trends you increase audience engagement, content retention and cascading execution.
This means, a return on your meeting investment.
Books by Vincent T. Poscente
- Invincible Principles: Essential Tools for Life Mastery
- The ant and the Elephant: Leadership for the Self
- The Contagious Confuser
- The Age of Speed