- Making manuscripts shine
- How to Get Your Book Published
- Your Winning Book Proposal
- LifeForce: A Dynamic Program for Health, Vitality, and Weight Loss
- The Oxygen Revolution
- Advance praise for The Oxygen Revolution
Virginia E. McCullough had the privilege of running what one of my clients called a “dream business.” She helps clients develop their manuscripts and produce effective book proposal packages.
He meant that the essence of my professional practice involves helping others fulfill the dream of writing and publishing their nonfiction books.
And like a seasoned ghostwriter or “ghost editor,” I help my clients’ work attract attention while I stay invisible.
Although most of my writing life goes on behind the scenes, I’ve coauthored several books, too.
Experienced Healthcare Writer: Writing about healthcare issues eventually became a “subspecialty,” and many past and current clients are doctors, therapists, nurses, dentists, chiropractors, and others involved in integrative healthcare.
Editor and Book Proposal Consultant
I especially enjoy my work as an editor and writing coach, along with helping my clients develop their manuscripts and produce effective book proposal packages.
“Writing is the only thing that…when I’m doing it, I don’t feel that I should be doing something else instead.” Gloria Steinem
Books by Virginia E. McCullough
- Option Trading in Your Spare Time: A Guide to Financial Independence for Women
- 52 Bright Ideas to Bring More Humor, Hugs, and Hope into Your Life
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Sinusitis
- What’s Your Food Sign?: How to Use Food Clues to Find Lasting Love
- Preventing Addiction: What Parents Must Know to Immunize Their Kids Against Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- The Hidden Jury-And Other Secret Tactics Lawyers use to Win