- Foley artist
- Percussionist, mallet (mallet-keyboards)
- Drum Basics
- Yamaha clinician
Voyce McGinley III is a film and studio percussionist, foley artist and educator.
He has performed for the National Football League, two Presidential inaugurations, and Herbie Hancock’s Rhythm of Life Foundation.
As a mallet percussionist, Voyce has worked under (Britain’s Royal Ballet), (Phillipine National Symphony), violinist (Yanni), and internationally acclaimed avant-garde composers.
As a Yamaha clinician, Voyce conducts Drum programs.
Voyce was the timpanist and principal percussionist with Kitaro’s Cirque Ingenieux World Premier Tour.
Voyce’s animated stage presence & musical imagination generates more than 150 road performances each year, including dozens of drum circles & corporate events.
Due to his diversified experience & ambidextrous abilities, Voyce is one of the most active performing educators.
His Drum Basics & Percussion programs include:
· Drum History / Music Theory / Chart Reading / Sight Reading Sessions
· Drum Kit / Conga Lessons / Drum Corps Rudiments / Piano & Mallet Keyboards
· Drum Shopping / Drum Repair / Drum Tuning / Drum Maintenance
· DRUMNASTIC Workouts / Gum Rubber, Neoprene & Enduraflex™
· Group Workshops / Drum Circles / Private Lessons / Practice Labs
· Percussion For Singers / Sit In With A Live Club Band / Join a Band
· Playing Techniques / Song Composition / Arranging / Record A Studio Demo
· Transcription / Learning to play along with your favorite recording artists!