- Competing upon value vs. price: Its not about price, Value Selling
- Boosting high-margin referrals and repeat business
- How to sell to each buyer’s value perceptions.
- How to close 25% more sales on non-price issues.
- Customer Service/Hospitality
- Building new business relationships
- Playing for keeps with clients and customers
- How to evaluate customers, become indispensable to them and grow your current accounts
Walt Slaughter helps companies win, grow and keep customers in today’s race for business. He helps people everywhere sharpen their selling skills and capacities. Calling upon experience gained in the manufacturing, transportation and service sectors, Walt has conferred with men and women in virtually every branch of business on professional development, marketing and sales issues.
Walt served on the corporate staff of the Jos. Schlitz Brewing Co. in Milwaukee. He later would head public relations for FedEx in Memphis and serve on the corporate staff of Motorola, Inc. outside Chicago.
Walt has aided thousands of people through his programs.