- Human behavior and communication
- Facing very difficult challenges and are feeling discouraged, hopeless, and ashamed
- Learn new ways of thinking and responding to life’s most difficult challenges cause adults and adolescents to cope and improve
- Directly address problems & learn skills for solving them
- Eating Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Gay Lesbian Issues
Walter J. Matweychuk, Ph.D. a practicing cognitive-behavioral psychologist with experience conducting workshops and seminars for corporations and organizations. Programs in the area of emotional education, creative problem solving, stress management, coping with interpersonal conflicts, improving personal productivity, and overcoming substance abuse. Topic areas which require a professional background in human behavior and communication.