- The Last Agent Standing
- Bail Yourself Out
- Top Agent Short Sale Solutions
- Distressed Property and Market Solutions
- Why Agents Get Hurt in Tough Markets
Walter S. Sanford, recognizes that real estate agents have been hit hard, most were not prepared for a “different” market and many are still operating under unprofitable assumptions. Their brokers, companies, franchises, and associations offer positive reinforcement to motivate or generate activity from the troops; however, they need and want tools that are easy-to-implement, inexpensive, and fun.
Walter Sanford has been through tough markets — one in the early 80’s, another in the early 90’s, and now.
He is one of the most successful Realtors in North America, financially independent from his commissions earned in tough markets, Walter is one of the few that the top agents turn to in tough times.
Tough times do not last; neither do agents who continue to do the same stuff. Recoveries can be long, years, in fact.
If agents do not start doing the “right” activities now, it will be hard for them during the next boom to have the needed resources to take advantage of all the business.
One of the most exciting times in real estate is when “doing” real estate becomes en vogue again.
The buyers need to get involved in real estate, and the sellers have not yet become greedy.
Will your agents be ready?
Will you be ready?
Below is a “hit list” of the items for which Walter receives the most thank you notes.
Walter will present his best tactics to help the agents bail themselves out in a program that you can afford.
What works now, things that your agents will do, and things that your agents will thank you for later.
1. Learning why there are more profitable avenues to pursue now if you don’t already have an REO business
2. Facilitating short sales in a more efficient manner and learning which ones not to take
3. Implementing five new systems that can double any agent’s listing inventory or seven new systems to triple their inventory
4. Using your listings to generate buyers and using your personal website to generate sellers
5. Doing your social networking in less time with more results.
6. Applying simple systems that generate more double-ended transactions
7. Knowing how to write contracts with glue when the buyers are nervous
8. Showing you how an assistant can earn five times his or her salary for you; if you don’t have an assistant, showing you how to get a team for Free.
9. Beating the competition every time with a listing presentation that earns you 1% more than the going rate, includes a transaction coordination fee, and is delivered in much less time.
10. Developing the exact plan for buyers to be worthy of your time giving you the tools to close a buyer over 90% of the time
11. Giving more to buyers and sellers without spending more
12. Handling all incoming calls, all outgoing calls, all E-mails, and all regular mail in two hours a day and having your clients love it.
13. Using a leveraged business plan so that buyers create sellers, sellers create buyers, and buyers and sellers create investment properties for you.
14. Getting your clients excited about your inexpensive but high-perceived value services and getting them to help you sell their property
15. Learning the exact letters, scripts, and systems that work now
Help your agents, associates, and members.
Involve your affiliates as sponsors or have a trade show.
Use this program as a recruiting device.
We have several ideas on how to make it affordable, fun, and profitable.
It is important to motivate the troops, but they do need the tools to march forward on their own.
This market requires that new systems be implemented for the self-directed bail out.
Books by Walter S. Sanford
- Grow Your Leads: Just Add Walter
- Insider Trading for Real Estate Agents
- Time-Saving Checklists for Profitable Systems
- Top Dog Marketing System
- Beating the Competition Every Time