- Inspired, mindful of your own complaints, motivated to approach complaining customers, co-workers with effective strategies.
- DROP STRESS & INCREASE FOCUS
- Reasons people complain
Will Bowen, a world authority on “Complaining”, humorous and motivational: Oprah, The Today Show, Evening News, Dr. Oz, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, People… “Complaining is like bad breath. You notice it when it comes out of someone else’s mouth, but not when it comes out of your own.” – Will Bowen
Business executives and employees deal with hundreds of complaints on a daily basis — complaining co-workers, complaining customers.
- What’s wrong with complaining? Ans: Chronic complaining’s destructive effects on health, relationships, and success.
- What is (and isn’t) a complaint? Ans: This will surprise and shock you
- Reasons people complain. Ans: Remembered by the acronym G.R.I.P.E.
- How to get other people, and ourselves to stop complaining. Ans: Yes, it’s possible
- Positive leadership in a negative world. Building the best business you can with the resources you have.
DROP STRESS & INCREASE FOCUS
Who the most positive and optimistic person you know? How does it feel to be around this person?
A team that is focused and engaged (rather than haggard and stressed) collaborates better, is more loyal, has less absenteeism, and is FAR more successful.
- The “Focus Secret” used by Google, Apple, and other top companies and how you can use it starting right away
- Practical tips to decrease stress leading to a happier, healthier, more successful life
- Techniques to increase mental clarity fast — whenever and wherever you need it
- Proven methods to relax and focus your mind that take no time out of your day
- Powerful ways to re-frame negative problems into positive opportunities
Everyone will be inspired, encouraged, and motivated to make simple and powerful shifts that will improve workplace harmony, productivity, and morale.
You will leave inspired, mindful of your own complaints, and motivated to approach complaining customers and co-workers with new, simple and effective strategies.
Everyone will leave inspired, mindful of their own complaints, and motivated to approach complaining customers and co-workers with new, simple and effective strategies.
Learn the most common mistakes event planners make AND how to avoid them so that YOUR events are always AWESOME!
Books by Will Bowen