- Discussion of relationships from the male view point
- What to expect when going through a divorce
- How to find Mr. Right and make sure hes not Mr. N. Run
- Steps to developing a career plan
- Life after Divorce
Will Willis, Jr., MBA, helping small and medium sized technology, health care and consumer products companies.
Willis grew annual revenues from $22 million to over $100 million and operating income from $1.2 million to $12 million and at the same time, its stock price increased substantially.
He also held management positions with The Mennen Company, Jeno’s, International Playtex and Frito-Lay, Inc.
Books by William C. Willis, Jr., M.B.A.
- Secrets Men Don’t Want Women To Know
- If You’re Not Living On The Edge, You’re Taking Up Too Much Space