- Selling: Being Different Makes the Difference
- Selling: It’s a Whole-Brainer – Learning to use the creative side of your brain
- Power Up the Corporation: Creating a Culture of Greatness
- Stand Out Or Sit Down: World Class Customer Service
- Leaders Dream, Plan and Do: Preparing for proactive leadership
- Sluggish Sales Cycle? Winning Strategies
- Break-out Creativity
- Leadership Defined: All good leaders possess certain traits
Everyone knows that quality leadership is an important part of every successful business. A good leader can drive an organization to ultimate success, while a bad leader can potentially run a business into the ground. But what exactly makes one leader better than another? That question is extremely difficult to answer, as a good leader seems to possess a varied combination of traits, rather than a carbon copy of one specific personality type.
Bill is 1 of only 16 Certified Management Consultants internationally who speaks and consults with clients in the areas of sales management.