- For parents of exceptional children
- Corporate relocation and recruitment
- Standards of Care in : Sexual Abuse, Sexual Assault and Harrassment
- Standards of Care in : School Related Accidents
- Standards of Care in : School Accountability
- Legal Compliance in : School Personnel Matters
- Policy Initiatives to Improve Urban Schools
- Boards of Education: The Need of Effective Leadership.
- Improving Teacher Quality: Ideological Perspectives and Policy Prescriptions.
Bill Bainbridge, Ph.D., FACFE, BCFE, combines his knowledge of K-12 education, business, politics, and parenting to provide a very insightful perspective on public education and accountability.
His ability to take a common sense approach when he discusses solutions to complex problems in the field of public education.
Bill knows how to communicate effectively with educators, parents, and policymakers on difficult issues related to school reform
William L. Bainbridge, Ph.D., FACFE, is a Distinguished Research Professor and has been court qualified in over 30 states.
He applies his many years of experience as a teacher, administrator, district superintendent, state education official to over 1200 school systems in cases that involve schools and the education of children.
Bainbridge’s expertise includes child custody school evaluation, negligent hiring, negligent training, negligent supervision, staff dismissal, sexual harassment, school accountability for accidents, assessment liability for injury or death and policy review.
Education/Licenses: Ph.D., FACFE, Diplomate – National Academy for School Executives, BCFE