- What You Don’t Know…Can Save You!
- Regaining Your Natural Resilience
- He helps create organizations that prosper in tough times, get more done with less
- How to Get the Right People … the First Time!
- Avoid Becoming Road-Kill On The Highway To Prosperity
Bill Marvin, The Restaurant Doctor, works with companies who want to get more done with less effort and with managers who want to get their lives back! He is an advisor to service-oriented organizations across North America. A management research and education company, Prototype Restaurants, a hospitality consulting group.
A veteran of the foodservice industry, Bill has managed hotels, institutions and clubs and owned full service restaurants. He has had the keys in his hand, his name on the loans and the payrolls to meet. His professional curiosity and practical experience in a variety of service industries enables him to understand the human factors common to the growth and success of every type of business.