- JFK assassination
- Robert Kennedy Assassination
- The Fish Is Red: The Story of the Secret War Against Castro
- Mission Not Accomplished: How Bush Lost the War on Terrorism
William Turner, was an FBI special agent, and became an investigative journalist as a senior editor.
Turner became interested in efforts to reopen the JFK assassination, and also co-authored a book on the Robert Kennedy assassination.
His “Hoover’s FBI” is one of earliest to blow the whistle on Hoover, and “The Fish is Red,” which he wrote which is a detailed look at the CIA’s Cuban exile community.
Turner was personally targeted by J. Edgar Hoover, at about the time that magazine was a target of dirty tricks engineered by the CIA.
Turner has that rare quality of being able to put things into useful perspective, without dismissing relevant evidence or becoming paralyzed with paranoia.
Turner was involved with “Farewell America,” a mysterious book from Europe about the JFK assassination.
Books by William W. Turner, a former FBI agent
- Rearview Mirror: Looking Back at the FBI, the CIA and Other Tails
- Hoover’s FBI: The Men and the Myth
- The Fish is Red
- Farewell America
- Power on the Right
- Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy