- Mastering MindOverMatter: You Have the Power to Live Your Dreams
- Leadership for the Common Good
- Valuing Differences and Managing Diversity in the Workplace
- Strategies for Effective Team Building
- Gearing Up To Manage Change
- Excuses Are for Losers
- Delivering Quality Customer Service
Dr. Willie D. “Dynamite” Larkin is a visionary self-proclaimed country boy who loves to talk.
Willie D. Larkin is a nationally recognized motivational speaker, and writer who was once referred to by a workshop attendee as the “eighth wonder of the world.”
For many years he has been delivering high impact motivational speeches on personal and professional empowerment, leadership and organizational effectiveness, self-esteem, human productivity, communication, conflict resolution, and diversity in the workplace.
As a Human Resource Development Professional, Dr. Larkin currently devotes countless hours to the study of leadership, communication, and organizational management research, speaking, and consulting. His work involves helping business and industry, non-profit community groups, and associations of all types to build strong and productive organizations.
Dr. Larkin combines research proven principles and concepts in the field of human resources and blends them with a communication style that captures the imagination of his listeners.
Dr. Larkin’s success as a presenter comes directly from having lived the personal stories and experiences that he talks about in his programs.
Books by Willie D. Larkin, Ph.D.
- The Leadership Skills Needed by 4-H Club Members to Become Effective Leaders as Perceived by 4-H Extension Agents