- Inter-generational hi jinx and jitters?
- Finding the Greatest in Every Generation
- Generations: Finding Common Ground
- ROI on Generation Y
- Learn the Languages of Other Generations
- The Parent Trap at Work: How to Manage, Not Mother, the Y and Zs You Employ–By Treating Them Like Adults!
Amy Lynch works with companies that want to engage the best in every generation — the wisdom of Baby Boomers, the productivity of Generation X and the insight and technical savvy of Millennials.
Amy’s outrageous humor and hard-won business acumen, helping you improve communication and reduce conflict between generations.
Build resilience into your multi-generational organization.
Amy Lynch, works with organizations to craft solutions using multi-generational talent.
Amy’s Generational Alignment™ workshops will change the behavior of your team forever.
Innovative companies have experienced the value Amy brings to inter-generational efforts.
Amy Lynch specializes in high-energy, interactive that help companies motivate Generations Y and Z, turning them into productive team players.
A Baby Boomer herself, she understands the differences between generations as well as the key needs and values that bring us together.
She specializes in helping managers appreciate the gifts Y and Z bring to the team, and in training groups to work collaboratively for better bottom line results
Amy researched Millennials (as adolescents) and wrote award-winning books about parenting the cellphone generation.
She created Daughters, the newsletter for parents of adolescent girls. American Girl more than 150,000 families subscribers.
She brings that deep understanding of the psychology and work ethic of Ys to the workplace.
Books by Amy Lynch
- The Parent Trap at Work: How to Manage, Not Mother, the Ys and Zs You Employ
- How Can You Say That?: What to Say to Your Daughter When One of You Just Said Something Awful