- Olympic Formula for Success: Outrageous power of self-evaluations
- Passionate Customer Service & Sales
- Communication Styles for Effective Leadership
- De-Stressing: Tips for Dealing with Dental-Phobics
- Virtual Teambuilding: How to Achieve Company Goals with Virtual Teams
- Critical Incident Management: Teach Your Team Effective Crisis Management Skills
Barton Goldsmith, Ph.D. Psychotherapist for Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions, and government organizations worldwide have relied on Dr. Barton Goldsmith to help them develop creative and balanced leadership. He is a highly sought after nationally syndicated columnist, whose articles run in over 150 publications.
Dr. Goldsmith has started, grown and sold three businesses which gives him a unique understanding of entrepreneurs and those striving for success. Considered an expert on innovative leadership, he has given over 2,000 professional presentations.
Dr. Goldsmith is known for his practical, down-to-earth techniques and humorous style. At no time have there been more pressures on your associates than there are today. Our health and productivity are related to the amount of stress in our lives. Many of those stresses occur in work environments, and directly impact efficiency. Dr. Goldsmith is uniquely able to address these and other business issues in a way that will positively effect your bottom line.
As a “Passionate Customer Service and Sales” advocate, Dr. Goldsmith has developed tools and techniques to help motivate and move your team to the next level. His interactive presentations also teach communication skills which can de-escalate confrontational situations. Your associates will discover ways to happily resolve what they once saw as difficulties.