- Selling Skills Development
- Marketing Skills Development
- Get your telephone ringing with new business.
- Discover your prospects’ unspoken needs and why they buy.
- Close more sales by doing the opposite of everything you’ve been told about selling.
- Turn control over to your customers so everyone wins.
- Recognize the four most difficult prospect personalities and the best approach for each.
- Close before you give your sales presentation.
- Get customers to handle their own objections.
Bill Gallagher, Ph.D. Over 500,000 business and salespeople have have acknowledged Bill Gallagher’s Guerrilla Selling: (Unconventional Weapons & Tactics for Increasing Your Sales) because they are serious about doing a lot more business with less hassle and frustration.
Bill Gallagher, Ph.D., has been in demand as one of the nation’s leading authorities on sales, marketing and management, conducting thousands of training seminars and workshops throughout North America and Abroad. His informative commentary has been featured in such prestigious publications as The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Money and Time magazines. In addition, Bill has appeared on a host of national radio and television shows, including Good Morning America, Today, CNN Headline News, and The CBS Evening News.
Bill’s reputation for innovation and quality has earned him repeat engagements with over half the companies featured in the best seller In Search of Excellence. Some of his many satisfied clients include: American Express, Bank of America, Dean Witter Reynolds, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Levi-Strauss, Nortel, National Association of Realtors, Stanford University, and Tyson Foods, Inc. Co-author in the legendary Guerrilla Business series and lead author of Guerrilla Selling, Bill has also received honors for excellence in business training from the governments of Israel, Singapore, the Netherlands, and the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Who is Bill “Guerrilla” Gallagher?
Quite possibly the most entertaining and knowledgeable authority on sales, marketing, and the mysteries of the human mind available today.
His recommendations are new, fresh, and guaranteed to produce spectacular results for your business!
Books by Bill Gallagher, Ph.D.