- Laughter in the Workplace
- Creativity: Just as you feed your body healthy food, you need to feed your mind healthy thoughts!
- Media Training – Interviews – Crisis Communications – Presentation Skills
- Learn not to avoid conflict, but embrace it instead for more clarity, compassion and commitment. This gives you the perspective on
- Team-Building and Interventions
Bonni holds a Master’s Degree in Organization Development and a B.A. in Journalism with a minor in Radio-TV.
She has 15 years in the Broadcast News industry and 10 in Public Relations, Corporate Training and Development. Bonni’s extensive training experience has brought her all over the United States, speaking to diverse audiences.
Helping you navigate life’s ups and downs, Bonni believes in developing the human capital in every organization. For the past ten years, she has taught crisis communication for the Governor’s Office of Emergency Services. From motivational speaking to media, interview, and presentation skills coaching, Bonni brings a wealth of expertise to all her presentations.
We’re all geeks and we’re all chique at the same time!
Learn how your foibles are really your fun features and learn how to turn life’s major gaffes into some of your best moments. Find out how to set the table for a motivational meal to get you on the path to great self-esteem and well-being.