It all begins with the basics of emergency management and how these relate to the threats and hazards that could affect you – SARS, Terrorism, Weather, etc. What threats & hazards concern you?
- Disaster Recovery Plan Development
- Planning, Prevention and Preparedness
- Question: How do organizations continue to function in the event of a major disruption?
- How does an organization keep an event running when a disruption occurs?
- Learn the types of disruptions that can affect a meeting or an event and how to develop a strategy to handle these unforeseen occurrences.
Planning: The blueprint for day-today operation and then guidance need when a disaster stricks. Prevention: Assuring that systems and functions are properly maintained and up-to-date. Preparedness: Knowing what to do, where to go and how to react should a disruption occur. Education and Outreach: Enlightened management and educated staff are the most effective means of minizing disruption.