- Humorous Cancer Survivor: Health / Humor Laughter Therapeutic
- Marketing / Sales: Lead Management, Negotiation
- Selling: Selling Intangibles: Four Keys to Selling Service
- Spinning Ideas Into Action
- Selling: You, Inc. The Art of Selling Yourself
- Laughter: It’s Good Therapy!: It’s Good Medicine!
- An Afternoon of Hope, Laughter and Positive Thinking
- Not Now, I’m Having a No Hair Day, Cancer Has It’s Privileges
Christine Clifford, has definitely cracked the “glass ceiling.”
Taking her company from a million dollar per year loss to over $54 million in sales, Christine signed the largest contract in the history of her industry with Procter & Gamble, doubling the size of her company overnight.
As the top salesperson in the multi-billion dollar retail service industry, Christine Clifford was responsible for accounts with Kmart, Toys ‘R’ Us, Walmart, AT&T, Mattel Toys, and Revlon, among others.
Diagnosed with cancer that same year, Christine Clifford wrote five award winning books about her experience.
That same year, Christine faced a life changing experience, she began her own company, that organization is the world’s largest producer of humorous and helpful products for people with cancer.
Christine is a contributing author to Chicken Soup for the Survivor’s Soul, Chicken Soup for the Golfer’s Soul, Chicken Soup for the Writer’s Soul and is featured in the books: Masters of Sales and The Courage to Laugh.
Christine is currently touring on behalf of organizations nationwide with her lectures on sales, marketing, motivation, inspiration and using humor to get through life’s adversities.
She hosts all-day educational conferences for women, with a program entitled Laughter: It’s Good Therapy!
She recently completed a book entitled The Clue Phone’s Ringing…
It’s for You! Healing Humor for People Divorcing.
Procter & Gamble
K Mart Corporation
Toys ‘R Us
International Association of Administrative Professionals