- Personal and professional development; life-work balance; self-discovery and motivation; overcoming challenge, crisis or adversity; reaching difficult goals; redefining communications; embracing optimism
- Six strategies to overcoming any challenge or adversity.
- Acknowledge what is and is not lost
- Life is not fair, don’t expect it to be
- Communicate with your heart
- Master the power of persistence
- Experience laughter
Christopher Novak is one of today’s most dynamic presenters. His signature keynote, Conquering Adversity, is based on his book by the same title and is an inspiring reminder of the hero we all have inside. Chris brings a speaking experience unlike any other – one that has touched thousands of people nationally and internationally.
Conquering Adversity” is a true-life, one-of-a-kind experience that is far more than just a tragedy to triumph message. Interactive and personalized, it offers something unique to each participant and is so powerful in its impact that many participants say it has literally changed their life. It is the perfect addition to conferences, retreats or special events where the focus is on inspiring excellence, motivating change, building strong bonds or rising above any challenge.
Christopher Novak’s unforgettable interactive message about the hero we all have inside.It is an inspiring roadmap to help us navigate the storms of our life – personal and/or professional – and an unforgettable reminder that we are stronger than any challenge. On August 10, 1998, my 37 year-old wife, seven months pregnant with our second son, was driving home from work when a man high on drugs and out to sell them ran a stop sign. He killed both mother and baby. In its aftermath, my 9 year-old son and I have rebuilt our lives and moved forward with purpose and passion. Its high impact self-discovery and motivation content make it ideal for business, education, service organizations, trade associations, government or military functions.