- Dealing with diversity: Can’t I just not like someone?
- Knowing I need to destress stresses me out!
- Caring for Aging Parents
- Drugs and Alcohol: I can handle it!
- Office politics make me crazy!
- Sexual Harassment Dramatizations Leave A Lasting & Meaningful Impression
- Guidance regarding state & federal provisions concerning sexual harassment.
- Prevention of harassment / discrimination / retaliation
- Emphasis on recognizing and acknowledging personal bias
Cynthia Cristilli, is a certified drama therapist who began her career as a trainer, performing workshops in crisis intervention with the Police Department.
With Life Theatre, she has refined techniques that specialize in bringing complex, issue-oriented programs to the corporate and business environment.
Life Theatre presents the first truly INTERACTIVE conference programs which directly involve participants, making them part of the action.
Life Theatre brings complex topics to life by performing short plays that deal with all the issues inherent in any given subject.
Her program performers offer cutting edge sceanarios and then directly interact with the audience.
Attendees ask questions, give advice, agree or disagree with any of the characters actions.
A spirited discussion ensues between characters and audience with plenty of appropriate humor and pathos.
Pariticpants end up “educating themselves” and feel as though they have attended a lively theatrical experience at the same time.
Life Theatre uses a diverse group of professional actors and actresses trained in our interactive technique.
Customized programs to meet needs of client:
stress, office politics, drug and alcohol abuse, etc, etc
Comments: Life Theatre’s programs provide training and education, they serve as a team building event by allowing participants to work togehter to find solutions to the issues presented.
More seasoned individuals can offer experienced views, while others can suggest fresh options to be explored.