- Dan examines a variety of connections between ADHD, movies, & perspective
- What do ADHD, music, & development have in common?
- Leave inspired to appreciate adversity, believe in possibilities, & embrace the big picture
Dan Galloway is determined to give ADHD a positive re-branding.
Dan has a gift for engaging his audience and stimulating interaction among participants
* Appreciating adversity
* Believing in possibilities
* Choosing to persevere
* Defining blunders as opportunities
* Embracing the big picture
* Releasing the hero within
* Valuing diversity
Dan Galloway, on the subject of ADHD, uses his contagious energy, positive perspective, and entertainment streak to inspire others to appreciate adversity, embrace a “possibilities” mindset, and focus on the big picture.
Despite a countless array of challenges, Dan’s choice to enthusiastically persevere while keeping his sense of humor intact has made a difference in the lives of many!
Duke University, North Carolina State University, Wake Forest University, University of North Carolina – Wilmington, Valencia Community College, United Way, YMCA, networking events, career expos, non-profit healthcare facilities.
Prior to life as an entrepreneur, Dan’s motivational style. His dedication to making a difference in the lives of your audience.
Dan’s Bachelor of Arts in Communications – Public Communication & Human Relations was earned, and he is certified in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
Dan is now working on thrilling, often humorous autobiography that details a life of action, adventure, bumps, bruises, comedy, courage, distraction, drama, fear, heartbreak, hope, horror, and tenacity.
Dan has faced an enormous amount of adversity and yet, has remained enthusiastic while maintaining his sense of humor. An extremely small sampling of challenges follow.
* Witnessed his adoptive dad’s life-ending heart attack.
* Bullied by with mean left hooks.
* Escaped (just barely) a friend’s attempts to light him on fire.
* Survived three near death experiences.
* Sustained injuries that landed him in emergency rooms.
Books by Dan Galloway