- Pressures and challenges of money today
- Helping the customer talk with spouse, parents and kids about money
- Playing The Money Game
- Learning the six MoneyStyles
- Taking steps toward Healthy Wealth
- Insight into the money attitudes of customers — the basis for new, more effective strategies and relationships.
- Comparison of one’s own money attitudes with those of customers, associates, and family.
- A healthy MoneyLife — balanced personal perspective on the role of money in our lives.
- Plans for addressing business/personal money issues and developing opportunities through greater understanding of money relationships.
Davis L. Fisher, helps individuals and groups explore their relationship to money and the impact it has on how they think, make decisions, and relate to others. Audiences develop a deeper awareness of how they view money, how money affects their lives, and what they can do to ensure that they are on the path toward healthy wealth, no matter what the circumstances. Healthy wealth is not about accumulating money; it is about living with money.
Davis Fisher provides Healthy Wealth presentations for businesses, associations, churches and educational institutions.