- Targeting the New Professional Woman: How to Market and Sell to Today’s 57 Million Working Women
- Marketing and sales to women: Helping recruit, retain and promote women.
- Ten Keys to Leadership Success: There isn’t a One-size-fits-all Approach
- Creating Female Centers of Influence: How Women Can Help You Capture the World
- Working with Generational Women: The Differences Between Millenniums, Gen Ys and Xs and Baby Boomers
- Successful Marketing Strategies That Work with Women
- Marketing to Women in Times of Change and Turbulence
- How to Combine Estrogen and Testosterone without an Explosion
Gerry Myers is specialized in marketing and selling more effectively to the female consumer, as well as helping corporations recruit and retain more women employees.
Myers, a pioneer in the women’s market and the first author to publish a book on the subject, was instrumental in creating awareness, programs, services that helped national and international companies, including many in the automotive and financial arenas.
Myers helps corporations to work better with underserved markets by increasing their communications, marketing and sales to women, as well as helping them better recruit, retain and promote women.
Myers is uniquely talented in her ability to find and match the perfect chair with the sponsoring organization when creating Women’s Advisory Board (WAB).
Myers has consulted with numerous Women’s Advisory Boards across the country for MassMutual Financial Group.
She has co-chaired and developed local WABs for New York Life in six cities.
She facilitates the Automotive Women Dealers and Women Executives & Business Owners Exec-U-Links, which are peer coaching groups comprised of high level executive women and business owners.
Stevie Awards for Women Entrepreneurs: Women Helping Women (recognizing businesses and individuals who supported and contributed to the development of women in business) and Community Involvement Program of the Year (recognizing best practices in corporate social responsibility and community activities).
Myers has written articles and been featured or quoted as an expert in publications such as The New York Times, American Demographics, WorkingWoman, Broker World, Independent Agent, The Financial Post, The Dallas Business Journal, Honolulu Weekly, Toronto Star, Marketing News, Detroit Free Press, Christian Science Monitor, BrandWeek, Automotive News and Working Woman.
She has been a guest on a variety of radio and TV talk shows.
Among her board memberships, she has served on the advisory boards of Women’s Leadership Exchange, Women’s Resource Center of the Dallas Metropolitan YWCA, Women’s Link, Girls Inc., UNT Department of Marketing & Logistics.
Books by Gerry Myers
- Targeting the New Professional Women
- ClubCorp’s Women’s Advisory Board on Organization Alliances
- Leading the Way to Success.