- Relationship Aspect Marketing: Building Customer Loyalty In The Internet Age.
- Creating Customer Connections: How To Make Customer Service A Profit Center For Your Company.
- GET WHAT YOU WANT: An Industry Insider Shows You How to Make Good Complaints, Fix Bad Service and Convince Companies That You’re Right
- Humanizing Our Electronic World
- Cross Selling: A Conundrum, Why do agents and brokers find it so difficult to cross sell their existing customers?
- Dis-Connect: Do your corporate policies dis-connect you from your clients?
- Earning the Right.: How does a company earn the right to a customer’s business?
- One Bad Apple! Employee morale and customer satisfaction
- Crisis Intervention: The Relationship Factor. Will your relationships help you weather the storm?
Jack Burke, a marketing and communications specialist, Jack Burke is a leading authority on relationship-oriented marketing, customer service and communication.
Jack delights audiences with his expert insights, practical applications and the sharing of personal experiences.
As a marketing and communications expert, Jack has been featured on CNBC News, KTLA-5’s Making It show, KCAL-9 News, Satellite Television News and the electronic Small Business University.
Director, Hertz Corporation’s North American Retail Car Sales; Radio & Television News Broadcaster; and award-winning sales and sales management.
Jack has received rave reviews for numerous presentations before diverse audiences; numerous Insurance Marketing & Management Services’ International Conventions; California Labor Letter; Mann Theatre Group and more. Audiences love his personal, and sometimes surprising, style of entertaining education. As Rough Notes reported, “Jack set the tone by shaving off his 27-year-old mustache at the opening of his keynote presentation to demonstrate that ‘we have to be willing to change’”.
A perennial favorite, Jack blends the old and the new in the development of a “human” strategy in marketing and customer service.
Focus includes: Management, Marketing, Customer Service, Relationship Development, Change, Employee Morale.
This generalist approach includes numerous practical applications that the audience can immediately put into use.
Relationship Aspect Marketing
A new presentation, based on Jack’s most recent book, this is anticipated to become his most popular talk as businesses struggle to develop and retain customer loyalty in the Internet Age. Focus includes: Relationship Building, Change, Technology, Marketing, Client-Focus Synergy. As with all of Jack’s presentations, this is loaded with practical applications.
Creating Customer Connections
A solid favorite based on his book of the same name, Jack preaches the philosophy that service must be integrated into the very fabric of an organization, then explains the strategies by which to accomplish the task. Focus includes: Customer Service, Employee Relations, Marketing, Client-Focus, Change. Perfect seminar topic for audiences consisting of business owners, managers, sales and service personnel.
Our Changing World
This motivational speech addresses the critical aspect of change, including the mindset that technology is only a new tool, not “the answer”. Focus includes: Change, Management Strategy, Employee Motivation, Customer-Centric Operations.
Books by Jack Burke