- How to get clients: & Make Them Pay You More!
- Street smart tele-selling
- Street Fighter Selling: How to increase your selling using simple & effective strategies to close more sales
- Street Fighter Marketing: Increasing Sales on a shoestring Budget
- Street Fighter Selling: Fund & Simple Selling Techniques for entry level & novice sales people
- The greatest business secret in the world?
- How to create & keep customers?
- Marketing without Money
Jeff Slutsky,aka as the Street Fighting with a background in both advertising and public relations.
With the marketing dollars now coming out of his own pocket, he soon began to discover and develop result-oriented, low-cost tactics to build sales. This unique combination of shrewd thinking, innovative problem solving, budgeting on a shoe-string, and a lot of hard work, came to be known as Street Fighting.
His Street Fighting program has received a great deal of national media attention including The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Success, Inc Magazine, CNN. Jeff’s Street Fighter client list includes AT&T, American Express, Walt Disney, Pizza Hut, Honda, Sony, Goodyear, Marvel Comics, The City of Dallas, the State of Arkansas, and Country of India.
He specializes in teaching businesses how to market, promote and increase sales on a shoe-string budget. He has authored and published eight books, three audio albums and six video training tapes.
Books by Jeff Slutsky
- Smart Marketing: 52 Brilliant Tips & Techniques to Boost Your Profits and Expand Your Business
- Out-Think, Don’t Outspend the Competition
- Street Fighting: Low Cost Marketing
- How to Get Clients
- B.S. Grassroots Marketing
- Street Fighter Marketing Solutions