- Money Personalities – Techniques on Dealing with Others and Your Own
- Baby Boomers – Facing theTripod: Aging Parents, College Costs, and Retirement Planning. Techniques that Work.
- Global Investing – How to Make Money the World Over
- Financial Management
- Investment Fundamentals: Making Your Money Work
- The right partner can make all the difference
- Retirement Strategies – The Possible out of the Impossible: Passport to Retirement
Kathleen Lenover on financial planning brings passion, discipline, and years of expertise to her financial partnerships and educational workshops.
Kathleen holds a Masters in education, as well as being a
Certified Financial Planner Practitioner, a
Certified Senior Advisor, a
Registered Investment Advisor, and a
Certified Estate Planning Professional.
She is a nationally known financial educator, featured on ABC’s Home Show, National Public Radio, Channel 9 News, and numerous financial publications.
Her dynamic style and passion for financial literacy energizes every discussion.