- Kiné recently gained popularity as a recipient of reconstructive lip surgery on ABC’s, “Extreme Makeover.
- Kiné was chosen by ABC to be the official spokes person for Extreme Makeover both nationally and internationally
- Change is Possible: Accept your faults but also encourages you to change them.
- Self worth – acceptance: On having the courage to make life changes and seeing your dreams come true
- One Women Show: Middle Child Experience
Kiné Corder on the Spoken Word, Poet currently on a path to making her mark in the entertainment community.
Kiné recently gained popularity as a recipient of reconstructive lip surgery on ABC’s, “Extreme Makeover.”
As a speaker, Kiné was chosen by ABC to be the official spokes person for Extreme Makeover both nationally and internationally.
She recently spoke at the Spirited Sisters Expo in Cleveland, and the prestigious dental conference Las Vegas Extravaganza hosted by Discus Dental.
Kiné has performed as a spoken word poet at LA’s Comedy Store, Soul Café in New York, all over Chicago and in Africa.
Kiné believes that image is every thing and has continuously worked at improving her skills.
She has hosted and coordinated public speaking events to help people improve their image.
Kiné spoke monthly at Girl Talk, a group of young woman that wanted to better their lives, showing them that change is good.
She speaks all over the country promoting self-esteem and self-respect. Kiné is available for speaking engagements and interviews about plastic surgery and its effects on yourself-esteem.
Kiné is prepared for the challenge and hard work of the road that lies ahead and believes that her degree in production, and background in fashion and nutrition will assist you in your goals for success.