- Amnesia, Ambrosia & Amnesty
- Love is a Laughing Matter
- Leading with Laughter-It’s Legal
- Planning the Non-taxable Estate
- What You Need to Know about Lawyers
- Lawyers: How to Avoid ‘Em – How to Use ‘Em
Luther Beauchamp, JD, being of small stature, explains that he was born on the decrease of the moon and his daddy handed out cigar butts. Luther’s book, I’ll Try To Be Short…, is a collection of humorous stories about various members of his family.
Luther Beauchamp is a lawyer and author. His law practice is primarily in the areas of estate planning and administration.
His Grandpa Callaway was well known for his wit. Luther says he inherited half of it.
Books by Luther Beauchamp, JD