- Helping our Patients and Ourselves Age Well
- Centenarian Secrets for Living Well into Your Hundreds
- Reverse Aging by Changing Your Mind
- The Social Perks of Being Over Fifty
- Love and Sex after Fifty
Michael Brickey, Ph.D.:
What if you could feel, look, and be more youthful without pills or surgery?
You can. While eating reasonably well and exercising is a vital foundation, the biggest key is mental.
Did you ever notice how some people feel and look younger than their age?
They have a secret—they think differently. Adopt their mindset and you too can feel and look younger. Oprah-featured author and Anti-Aging Psychologist, Dr. Michael Brickey has you adopt new beliefs that help you grow young and live with purpose. The easy changes give lifetime benefits.
Employers benefit from happier, healthier, more productive employees, less sick leave, and lower healthcare expenses.
Books by Michael Brickey, Ph.D.
- Defy Aging (featured on Oprah and CNN)
- 52 baby steps to Grow Young
- Hypnotic Journeys to Ageless Lifestyles (hypnosis CDs)