- Mike is an authority / expert on emerging markets:
- FUTURETAINMENT – Yesterday The World Changed, Now Its Your Turn
- THE DIVERGENCE – When the Emerging World Rules the Web
- UBIQUITOUS-Engaging Tomorrow’s Mobile Consumer
- NEXTLAB-Unleashing the Future On Your Company And Competition
- How to Encourage Innovation in Uncertain Times
- FLEX – Business Re-Imagined
- WORLD NEXT – Your Roadmap to the Global Future
Mike Walsh on innovation is a leading authority on the digital future.
Mike’s engaging blend of first hand stories, global case studies and cutting edge research, while being supported by a global network of analysts and researchers into consumer and technology trends, Mike brings the future to life for your audience.
When things are uncertain and business looks cloudy – that’s exactly the time when you should be devoting time and resources towards innovating…finding ways to do things differently.
Mike’s expertise is explaining new patterns of consumer behaviour and disruptive technologies in emerging markets.
He provides unique insights into the growing influence of new markets on breakthrough innovation and business transformation.
Mike Walsh helps to prepare business leaders for what’s next.
Rather than focusing on the distant future, Mike takes an anthropological approach – scanning the near horizon for disruptive technologies and consumer innovations on the verge of hitting critical mass, and then translating these into usable business strategies.
A global nomad constantly traveling the world for the best ideas – Mike distills the most relevant insights that allow any audience to not only understand, but also start to influence the future direction of their industry.
Mike charts the rise of online consumers in the fast growth BRIC markets. His central contention is that tomorrow’s Web will be radically different to conventional Western models and will require entirely new engagement strategies.
Mike held senior strategy roles at News Corporation in both the Australian and Asian markets.
Mike has advised the CEOs and senior management teams of companies such as the BBC, Fujiflm, Richemont, MSN, Star TV, P&G, Televisa, Hutchinson, Philips, Grey Advertising, Schwarzkopf, Roche Pharmaceuticals, BT Financial and HSBC.
Books by Mike Walsh
- Futuretainment: Yesterday the World Changed, Now It’s Your Turn
- The Dictionary Of Dangerous Ideas
- The 21st Century CMO Playbook