- Tsunami affected region with a specialization in Disaster Management
- Secrets of long life – Centenarians in Gods own country: Kerala, India
- Cross-national and cross-cultural Understanding of Poverty
- Asian American Community
- Healing Across Cultures and the Good Life An Approach to Holistic Health
- Documentary Film making: Social Work Spotlight
- Healing Traditions of Southern India and the Conservation of Culture and Biodiversity:
- Grassroot Development: Establishing Successful Microenterprises
- God’s Own Children: An Anthology of Writings of Residents of an Orphanage
Murali D. Nair, Ph.D., (Doctorate in Social Work, Fulbright Scholar), on “Centenarians –secrets of long life of people over 100.”
Centenarians: Produced documentaries on Centenarians in Hawaii, China and India
Conducted studies on the life styles of centenarians in China, India, Hawaii and Sri Lanka.
Secrets of Long Life: Cross-Cultural Explorations in Sustainably Enhancing and Promoting Longevity via Elders Practice Wisdom EXPLORE: The Journal of Science and Healing
Healing Across Cultures,
Cross-national and cross-cultural Understanding of Poverty
White House Volunteer Action Award
Distinguished Faculty Award for Teaching
Distinguished Faculty Award for Service
Faculty Merit Award
Multicultural Leadership Award
U.S.Professor of the Year (The Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Education).
Social and Community Service Award
Creative and Activities: Secrets of Long life of Centenarians
Sri Lanka Experience
Healing Visions of India
Healing Across Cultures
Grassroot development and Micro enterprise,
Social Work Curriculum Development (BSW & MSW).
Conducts programs for National Association of Social Workers
“National social Work Licensure Examination” .
India: Establish a MSW Program in the Tsunami affected region with a specialization in Disaster Management.
United States Department of Housing and Urban Development
The Urban Revitalization Project in collaboration with CMHA
over a two year period to develop an “Inter-generational
Public Housing Residents’ Mentoring Program with the
Assistance of First Generation Social Work Students.”
Book Murali D. Nair, Ph.D. for your Event!