- Retailing Woes Easily Fixed
- Basic, Basic Telephone Skills: Learning the DO’s and DON’Ts of fundamental telephone communications
- Determining Caller Needs (Listening & Questioning Skills)
- Telemarketing Tips from A-Z: Essential Telephone Skills
- How to Handle the Irate Caller
- Characteristics of excellent customer service
- The importance of being an ambassador for your organization
- For increased profits and improved customer satisfaction
- Techniques for receiving, handling & transferring telephone calls.
Nancy Friedman is an authority on managing the telephone for increased profits and improved customer satisfaction. She has trained millions of people on six continents.
Offering customer service programs which will improve the way your organization communicates with customers.
These skills, ideas and techniques will translate into higher revenue, lower customer turnover and reduced stress on your customer service team.
22,000+ clients include training professionals, customer service managers, call center supervisors, human resource personnel, sales managers and business people who share a desire to help their business grow by providing world class customer service.
Nancy’s programs are content rich.
Her programs on Sales,
Customer Service, and
motivate, educate and are filled with a sense of humor that makes audiences want more. The content has a broad appeal and is applicable to a wide variety of positions.
Nancy’s usual audience is owner’s, managers and executives.
She brings a program that helps with these ‘challenging’ times.
She has appeared on hundreds of television and radio programs worldwide including the Today Show, CBS This Morning, Good Morning America, Canada Today and the BBC, and more recently she appeared on OPRAH.
She’s also been featured in respected newspapers and magazines like the Wall Street Journal, USA Today and Nation’s Business.
Books by Nancy Friedman
- The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Telemarketing Tips from A to Z
- Customer Service Nightmares
- How to Get Your Customers Swearing by You, Not at You
- 50 Tips that Make a BIG Difference
- 54 Golden Nuggets