- The Psychology of Persuasion and Influence
- How to Develop Relationships
- Win Business By Understanding What Clients Want
- How to influence people, what to do improve all their relationships and leave a smile on their faces.
- The only thing that is constant is change
- How to sell in a recession: Converting leads into sales and maximising income from existing clients
- Secrets to excellent customer service/s
Philip Hesketh, humorous tales about the psychology of selling with humor.
Keynote presentations are tailored, each one has at its base the psychology of persuasion and how to develop your business and increase sales.
Philip has a wealth of material, to make your program meet your companies objectives.
Philip took his own advertising agency to 17 consecutive years of growth from 0 to billings of millions of dollars and learned how to sell both in good times and bad. He then sold his business to become a full-time professional speaker on ‘The Psychology of Persuasion and Influence.’
Philip shares with his audience specific tips to become more persuasive; covers the real meaning of ‘WIN-WIN’, how to form relationships and convert them into business partnerships, and how to hold a high price.
Philip is inspirational, enlightening, entertaining, motivational and thought provoking.