- Ensure that the important fundamentals conveyed do not fade after the session
- Rescue Your Reputation to enhance the presentation information.
- A Veteran’s Tips For Surviving the Media : Crisis communications
- Athletes Need to Focus Messages Too : Communications
- Generating Business Through A Good Media Interview : Understanding the media
Rick D. Amme logged almost 30 years in front of cameras and microphones a media counseling and coaching expert. An EMMY Award-winning television journalist, Rick specialized in covering major breaking stories, filing live reports from Dallas to New Orleans and from the White House to London. He has interviewed movie stars, governors, and Presidents. Along the way he won national, regional and local awards for investigative, documentary, and feature reporting and writing including the Edward R. Murrow award for excellence in journalism.
Rick has moderated statewide and local political debates, delivered commencement addresses, spoken at many clubs, associations, and organizations. A former U.S. Navy Officer, Rick earned degrees in journalism and psychology.