- Demographics of both the Work Force and the new Customer Base resulting from this focus.
- Media – News Caster
- Multiple Marketing: Tracking future trends both in the United States and world-wide
- Robert Mayer Evans is a veteran journalist in several media
- CBS News Television-Radio Correspondent and Bureau Chief in Moscow
- TV and Film producer and director, a writer and an author, Executive Producer
Bob Evans began speaking professionally upon return from his CBS News Foreign Correspondent assignment in Moscow. A speaker is known by the companies he keeps, and Evans has spoken for many FORTUNE 500 corporations. At a meeting of the Southern Governors Association, Bob shared a platform with Naisbitt, who later invited Evans to become the Senior Associate of The Naisbitt Group. Bob had the assignment of giving speeches, background briefings, and executive presentations to Naisbitt clients. That led Bob today into his own study and presentations of future trends projections.
Evans also does “series” presentations for selected clients. For example: IBM -Global Market briefing eight times a year for IBM’s Management Development Center. Cenex Land O’Lakes – A seven part Agribusiness series for regional customer. CoBank -eight regional annual customer meetings across the country. He also offers a concept of “Multiple Marketing:” Off-the-record executive background briefings
Engaged in tracking future trends both in the United States and world-wide. He primary focus is on the impact of High Technology, Globalization, Organizational Transformation, Competitiveness, and the Demographics of both the Work Force and the new Customer Base resulting from this focus.